I received the Atomic Beam Flashlight for Christmas and used it one time and loved it, but the next time I went to use it the light would not work. It would come on and stay on for a minute and then shut off (was not using it on strobe).

I had to fiddle with the battery compartment, loosen and tighten, and then not jar it or it would shut off again. It has not been dropped or abused in any way. It has sat on a shelf since I used it the first time. I am very disappointed in this flashlight.

Since it is after the 60 day time period I am stuck with a flashlight that does not work.

My $3 flashlight works better than this one. I would not recommend this flashlight to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: As Seen On Tv Flashlight.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I bought one of these about a year ago and it just stopped working I ask them to contact me an have as 3 times and still no response I will never buy for a lying Company ever again so if your thinking of using this company I would advise you to pick a different one these people to not stand behind their warranty

Bulbhead Reviews