Glasgow, Scotland
1.5

I had ordered 4 Atomic Beam flashlights , and 1 atomic beam head light. Order was delivered without head light .

I called the phone number and spoke to a rep. in India ( India ? )and was advised to go to the NON-existent web site and follow directions for the Gift and was told the headlight is no longer available but they would send another flashlight in place of the headlight . This remains to be seen .

This company changes from one day to the next. I doubt if I send the 4 lights back I would get a refund .I think they would tell you to follow the return policy on their NON-existent web site .Flashlight # 11206A and the Headlight # is 1120B . If the both lights are the same then WHY would one be $19.99 for the flashlight and the headlight only be $9.99 And why would they have different ID#'s ? This does not make any sense .

I don't feel this company is reliable or honest with their advertising or commitment to the buying public . I don't need a free GIFT , I just wanted the correct items that were paid for .

Product or Service Mentioned: As Seen On Tv Flashlight.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bulbhead Cons: Bait and switch, Faults advertising, Misrepresented.

• Free Surprise Gift

Comments

No free gift of any kind ....false advertisement . I reported to the Better Business B.....

I had same problem with showersurprise. $10 gift is probably $10 off an inflated price of something.

All is a scam. There is little integrity left in this world.

Atomic beam is ***. It's tough and can withstand abuse...

as long as you don't try to turn it on. I have only had it a couple of months and it had very little use but the entire switch came loose from the end of the flashlight and now it works sporadically.

The company did send a new light , not a head light but a light to replace the missing head light .