Last month we (myself & my 90 year old mom) under mandatory evacuation in Santa Rosa. We went to Ukiah to stay with a friend, and during that time I bought your Atomic Beam flashlight at CVS Pharmacy.

The flashlight has never been dropped, thrown, etc., the way it flashes almost all the time, you would think I had this flashlight for years and it was just worn out. This flashlight is not even ONE MONTH old. I'm sooo tired of getting burnt with *** products. You should let your future customers know that before they spend $29.99 for the Atomic Beam that there's a possibility it will not work properly.

Maybe they should be inspected/tested, rather than letting customers take a chance buying this product.

Don't know if I relieved any of my bad/pissy attitude. I just wanted to let people know about this lemon.

Product or Service Mentioned: As Seen On Tv Flashlight.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I'll ship to you (you pay shipping), you send new one that has been tested. I'll also include copy of bank stmt., as I'm unable to find the reciept. A lot of confusion at that time..

Bulbhead Cons: I just submitted my complaint so i have no idea.

Comments

Switch on he atomic flashlight has not worked properly since I received it. I would like to return it for one that works. Where can I mail this one?

Bulbhead Reviews