I placed an order on 11/29/16 for the BUNLDE - square pan w/ lid and frying pans. My account was charged $119.00.

I called 866-978-8125 to receive a $20 rebate. I have never received it. I also opted for their "Special Offer" - to spend $1.00 (which was charged to my bank account on 12/2/16). I have not received the "Welcome Packet." The deal was: if I accepted their offer (within 30 days), my account would be charged $14.99 each month.

I have tried calling their customer service at 844-814-9730 - there is a very long wait (more than 10 minutes each time I tried to reach them) and I have called a various hours of the day and night. Today (1/5/17) the phone rang twice and was immediately disconnected.

I called their 866-978-8125 and was able to speak to a lady whose English wasn't very good and thought I was making some headway and she disconnected the call. I do like the Red Copper pans but I encourage buyers NOT to call for your $20 rebate or special offer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Rebate.

Reason of review: Did not receive $20 rebate or Special Offer welcome kit for which I was charged.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments