Resolved
2.8

Received $10 off Bulbhead coupon in a product I purchased in a store. I placed an order exceeding the $20 minimum and received info that the order was shipped via FedEx.

I kept checking the tracking number and it never updated from "Shipping Info Sent to FedEx". Bulbhead now tells me FedEx was unable to deliver to my house. Bullsh*t....FedEx never received the product for shipment from Bulbhead.com. I get FedEx shipments every week with out any problems.

Bulbhead has to be the SCUMMIEST seller I have ever tried to do business with. The Feds should shut them down for FRAUD!

Do not do business here. I suspect I will never see my order!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Bulbhead Cons: I do not like getting ripped off by fraud.

• Fraudulent offers

Comments

thanks for the heads up on this company i got info in my red copper pan i had a free gift waiting at bulb head glad i didn't order from them thanks again

We are not happy with the product our package says 5000 lux the light itself says 2000. Can you say FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!

I am contacting the Attorney General to sue! Not happy!

bulbhead.comCares

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience. Please email your order details at customersupport@bulbhead.com so that we can investigate and assist you with the updated tracking information.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**