I called the customer service due to the bottom of the 12" Red Copper pan being warped, and not sitting flat on my glass top stove or my counter top. It was off by almost a 1/4", and that is a lot when cooking on a glass top and wanting a good heat distribution.

All i wanted was a new pan sent to me that was not defected since i didn't have to go out of my way to return a pan that i didn't have the packaging to anymore. I explained i got it for a Christmas present, and the customer service representative assumed i didn't purchase it, and told me sorry i cant help you since "YOU" didn't purchase the Red Copper pan. I replied i did purchase it. He then said do you have your receipt, i replied i couldn't find it.

He then said sorry i cant help you since you do not have your receipt. While talking with him i was also searching for my receipt to which i found, and then told him i found it and that he could help me. He then said sorry i still cant help you.

(The excuses kept coming on how he couldn't help me. even though i had everything he said i needed initially said i needed) My opinions on the pan with my 1st use cooking an omelette: Looks great, the non-stick worked, but still used Pam, did not cook the omelette evenly due to being warped, cleaned easily.

Product or Service Mentioned: Red Copper Frying Pan.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

I love my redcopper its great

Also have a warped red copper pan but no receipt. Very disappointed in product. Would not recommend.

My 12.0 copper pan is also warped, will it be replaced?

bulbhead.comCares

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience.

Our products always come with Guarantee of 60 days so that people have the freedom to return/replace. Kindly contact us for replacement with your details at customersupport@bulbhead.com and we will be happy to help you.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**