This is a rip off, so don't waste your time trying to get the 10.00 gift offer that comes with your red copper pan. I did not buy my pan from Bulbhead, had in fact, never heard of this ripoff company.

So, while I did not get my 10.00 gift, I DID gain some helpful information for future use. DO NO BUSINESS WITH BULBHEAD!!!!! This *** review site won't even allow me to post a review if it's not 100 characters!!! Suckers for punishment I suppose.

I see I'm at 80 words now..... Why do you waste your money sending these false advertising papers?? Tax deductions don''t help much if you are out of business.

Which is what happens to companies like BULBHEAD. There...117 words

Reason of review: No FREE 10.00 gift.

Preferred solution: I want my free 10.00 gift.

Bulbhead Cons: Ripoff coupon, False adv, Not following thru on your word, False free gift.

• Fraudulent offers
  • Free 10 Surprise Gift

Comments

I too was taken in by the offer of a $10.00 FREE gift. All the link did was take me to a page where they just were trying to sell something else.

it was a total rip off. I sure hope the scrubber works better than the website.

Free is Free, not a ploy to get people to purchase more items. It's a scam.

No site to apply for free gift. What a ripoff. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

no 10 dollar gift ,not good for buiness