1.2

Update by user Jul 23, 2018

Here it is July 23,2018 and still nothing From Bulbhead or Telebrands. I see a lot of complaints about them.

I wish I had known this before I placed an order. I will NEVER ,EVER order from them again even if they were selling $100.00 bills for $2.00.

Update by user Jan 31, 2018

As of 1/31/18 still have not received an answer from Telebrands. I guess that I have to eat this shipping charge of $ 12.99. Who in their right mind would by a mop for $ 53.00?

Original review posted by user Jan 16, 2018

I was not to pay shipping charges, but when they billed my account they charged me $ 12.99 shipping and now I am getting the run around. I cannot even upload copy of invoice because Bulbhead said they don't support this type of file.

I will NEVER again purchase any Bulbhead products or anything from Telebrands and I will tell all of my friends about the shabby treatment that I got. The mop is different from the one my neighbor has. It does not spin on the floor.

I contacted Bulbhead and they said that I have to contact telebrands to try to recover the shipping charges. I still have not heard back from Telebrands.

Product or Service Mentioned: As Seen On Tv Mop.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: return my shipping charges.

Bulbhead Pros: Pleasant website.

Bulbhead Cons: I checked only one star on customer service.

Comments

I still have not heard from Telebrands. I guess that they just don't care. They figure that there are plenty of suckers out there who don't pay attention to their credit card bills.

Bulbhead Reviews